#2-Love

Find someone worth your tears,
worth your laughter, worth your heart and
that loves you as much as you love them…”


valentine-day-love-letters2

find someone that really appeciate you for who you are is so difficult.
but to find somene will stick with you wherever you are, 
even u in messy, even you dont make up your face, 
even you are to hard to handle is much more difficult.
please.... 
appreciate person that will keep you in their arms even you are so hard to be handle,
 even you cannot give any respect to them. 
because someone like that is a miracle that God give to you.

dear afiq,
"thank you for understanding me,
thank you for treating my bad behaviour.
thank you for stand with me even I are too difficult to handle.
thank you for patience in my force.
thank you be a protector of my life.
and if I gone, I want you to know, you are the best in my life… (':"

No comments:

Post a Comment