TIME


Lets time decide everything.
I'm hopeless. 
I'm giving up 
I'm dying.

Time...
Please make your move, 
bring sunshine to my life.
The thing I left behind, is the thing that I most wanted in future

Time..
please do your job,
make me feel alive.
I need much time for healing..

O'Allah, help me, forgive me, let him out from my heart
Let him out from my dream, from my brain, from my eyes, from my ear, from every my step, from my mouth.
I trying hard. really hard to make alive.
I'm trying throw him away from my life. 
I'm trying delete all our memories, even I know, I can't
just one thing that I know, YOU give me the best thing that I should get.
and I believe YOUR planned are the greatest plan for me,
for my life.
and lets TIME healing everything. 
Ameen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment